Sunday, March 20, 2011

supermoon! superday!

Yesterday was a great day... my coach is on leave so I need to handle the team and we were able to pass the conversion with the help of my team mates.at first i was not so sure if we can make it since we keep recieveing a lot of calls compared to the sales the were getting but at the end of the day we made it.Godd thing i have a super cool boss who nags at me in a sweet tone then at tyhe middle of the shift she got voiceless.She hugs me and and i got nervous i dont know how to act because we were not that close altghough she really nice to me since i am a good learder i gues and i know that she knows it, I feel proud of what i had accomplish yesterday since i really don't know what to do then.

 
The other significant thing that happened yesterday is having the SUPERMOON, too bad i was not able to see the this once in a lifetime chance to ahve a glimpse of this supernatural phenomena. The other day i was able to see the moon and its really big.

No comments:

Post a Comment