Sunday, March 6, 2011

SUNDAY WORK!!!!


For others maybe SUNDAY is the perfect day to REST but for me who unfortunately needs to come to work on Sunday it's a NO NO NO rest but a test...A test of my patience and a test of my mind.
While everybbody's spending time with thier families i'm here working on the station.While others prefer to go to the mall to watch movies,Im here walking on the floor and most of all While others are drinking and eating outside, im here inside this cold noisy room.

I always plan to go to church every sunday because i know that will be good for for my soul but since i do have a shift I can't atend the mass but its okay I always pray instead and if i have enough time i go to church on Thursday before coming to work.

and since i can't do anything about it.I'm still positive after all this sad happenings that's why i come with this blog that covers the things i love about SUNDAYS.

i love sunday because i can wear what ever i want....

no traffic...
i can surf the net....
no boss to bug me...

i earn money..

No comments:

Post a Comment