Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEW MONTH NEW HOPE!!!!

This is the first day of work for the month of March. I can't believe that days went so fast that i can't even notice that the heart month is over and that I really enjoy the month fo Februay where i travel BOHOL  because of the EDGE.Now today is a new Month and i hope that this month will give me Good Luck because i am aiming to be a part of EDGE again next year in CEBU. I'll do anything and everything just for me get it.


Today i have met two of my new teammates Kent and AL where i have been being introduce as a LEAD REP. by my coach. I just hope that they can help our team to pass the everyday conversion and give new vibration and eventually become my new friends.Still i have my old friends in the team where i can really trust and also my psuedo friends.You know what im talking about.

I am writing this with full of HOPE in my heart. I want to grow,I want to level up and I want success.
GOD please help me.


''Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.

No comments:

Post a Comment