Thursday, March 10, 2011

start of my week again.

So when I ended last week, I had hoped that the this week would be better. So far, it has been great! I am passing my conversion right at this time...
I am on the right mood to make sales today eventhough im not feeling well.Maybe its because i woke up early today and was able to watch GLEE S2 at ETC and then after i watched SHOWTIME.
I am looking forward to end my shift with a smile eventhough i came late today for work since i was stuck at MRT.When i came at the office my coach told me that i should not e making a lot of callbacks since i spent 10hours of my shift doing callbacks last week.Goodthing it's just a verbal coaching and i will not gonna recieve any CARE FORMS.What can i do if i really need to make callbacks and i spend a lot of time talking to my callback customers?...
Aniways I'm still not feeling well not to mention that it's too cold inside the work place.I don't have enough load to text my partner that im losing power but i can still make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment