Saturday, March 5, 2011

SATURDAY SHIFT!!!

I was not able to attend Joanne's Birthday party today.She invited me together with Dondon and Em, we even planned it yesterday but guess what happened? I haven't recieved any text message from them, then i texted Joanne to advised her that i can't come anymore.Still we have another birthday celebrant in the team it's Abby's bday as well she came from 2days leave and shes heer today with her food Chooks to go fried chicken.


Aniways, Today i don't have any  wax on my hair its just because i don't  put it anymore since my hands becomes dry evrytime i use it,well i guess it's already expired so i shounld need to buy a new one.I'm also planning to curl my hair just to see if it will fit me and for me to have a new look because ever since i have this thick black,staright hair and im so excited to curl my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment