Sunday, February 6, 2011

WEIRD WORK DAY...



                      It was the 06 February 2011 sunday. I arrive at work around 5:45pm because my shift starts at 6:00pm. Our system is Updating so we cannot load any order or even pull up any account. It's like we need to take calls assist all customers as if we are fully equipt and we need to act that the system as perfectly running.Funny thing is that all the sales that we have for today is what we called ''Projected Sales'' because we haven't run the credit check for our customers and it is not yet confirmed that they're all eligible to get the VIRGIN MEDIA services, then we need to offer callback for tomorrow to confirm all the orders and if theres a need to collect an upfront payment. This is to much for me to think that i haven't been appraised yet and i think we should have a double pay for today.
                  
                     It's weird because normally the floor is noisy but on this Sunday shift the floor is quiet.I can hear my coach shouting and talking to everyone else while others doing their System Upgrading spiel. The calls comes in normal timing which indiactes that its not queueing. So, we have enough time to do whatever we wanted to do and thats the reason why i have find a way to visit and write this very unussual day on my Blog. Im starting to love it because in a normal day my team mates ussually asked me a lot of questions regarding the process but today Hey they don't need my assistance which is good for me because i can relax my mind.
         

                    I have eaten ''Pancit Canton'' the Spicy Hot Flavor but that to me is not Hot enough. I have eaten a lot like its 2pack of canton just for me. I even have the time to make chitchats to my seatmates and decorated my colorful Bundle Calculator just to kill time but still the time is running too slow and i feel like going home. I'm so excited because i have signed up for my new online account it's what you called TUMBLR.COM the logo is weird becasue its like the inverted logo of FACEBOOK. I have not navigate the site yet but i think it is where i can post picture, videos, status messages and even post BLOGS.

                So why am I writing this to share the thought that im feeling cold because i forgot to take my jacket with me on my station. To inform all of you that im so bored this day and the bad thing is that I can't do anything about it. I'm full and feeling sleepy and that i wanted to go home because I think I can do a lot of things at home.
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment