Sunday, February 13, 2011

love is in the air..

one day more before VALENTINE'S DAY...
In this love month I promise to give more love and I expect to have more love in return.
It's so nice to listen to great love songs sang by orchestra thats what i saw before going to work today. I'm so inlove to good songs because I love music. It is sunday afternoon,It is hot but I can smell love is really in the air.I saw partners wearing same shirts ''couple shirt'' holding hands while walking, drinking together in a coffee shop. I even saw a man holding a heart shape pillow which i think it will be a gift to her love one. Like the triple choco boom that im eating right now that i bought in country style it's so sweet.


I tried to remember the most memorable Valentine's day i had in the past but I can't think of any. I ussually celebrate it at home with my beloved family. I had a chance to have a partner for the previous Valentine's celebration we plan to join lavapalooza but we were late it's funny seeing people kissing at the bay all at the same time. It's a weird feeling though but i think when youre in love you don't care anymore all you want is to show how passionate you are with your gf /bf  / papa / mama / beh / baby / love / mahal / buhay coh / sweetheart / darling / shota  or whatever way you call you love one.


Me? I dont have any plans going out with my partner because for us we can make everyday a Valentine's Day for as long as were together. I'm planning to buy a gift but i can't think of any so i guess i won't be buying anything just my presence to be there on the Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment