Wednesday, February 2, 2011

this is WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED.

i Love to be cheerful and enjoy life being the way it is. I smile in both good and bad times to stop people from worrying me and tried to hide my expression on the outside but close ones still can read my thoughts well. When I am in despair, I am deep in thought and quiet. When I am in happy mode, my face is full of joy and mouth full of jokes, talked non-stop.... but it stop me when i try to think.. what have i accomplished?


 There are times when I feel emotional for my uncountable failure in life that whenever I’m still in the middle of learning. I break down in tears immediately due to all those negative thoughts pouring on me. It was so difficult to control these emotions. To tell you the truth i have never been really successful in things that i wanted to achieve because im still on my way on it.....


Everyday i wake up and always motivate myself to be a better person and believe that I am 1 day closer to my achieve my dreams.
I moved out away from my family and choose to stand alone and be by myself for a certain reason.I realized its a huge decision i made in my life for it is not easy but hey many people have done it before so why can't i?


But this is probably my biggest accomplishment to date...because  I BELIEVE  in me....I have greater things ahead for myself.....
I....became.....my....own....person.




I have made my mistakes along the way but i have learned a lot. I have cried, i have laugh and even change my views to understand the things.
I asked others opinions and weigh them heavily before making decisions for I know what decision I make today will affect my tomorrow.Some are right,some are wrong.I have faced regret, guilt, shame and lived to tell the tale. My heart has hurt and healed.I have sought out comfort and shoved it away at the same time. 
All this makes me stronger. I wouldn't say it makes me better than anyone else because I am probably the fool for not taking the easier way but I took the road less traveled and can only hope that I continue to do so.




~ Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment