Wednesday, February 2, 2011

chinese NEW YEAR!

Chinese New Year 2011 - Year of the Rabbit (or Hare) 辛卯


Chinese Year 2011 - Year of the Rabbit

The date for Chinese New Year 2011 - February 3rd.  This is also known as Spring Festival or CNY 2011.
i woke and couldn't sleep anymore when i realized its CHINESE NEW YEAR. This is actually the 2nd New Year Celebration for the year. For what  know we should be thanking God for giving us this festival thats why even though we are Filipino we still join are fellow Chinese family to celebrate this very special occasion. 
Too bad we don't have ''TIKOY''  in the fridge because many believe that eating tikoy will make family more bonded to each since the taste is so sweet and sticky what can i say I'm not leaving w/ my family but i must say that they treat me like a real Family member...Thanks SIPLON FAMILY for adopting me.I've been staying w/ them for the past 3years now and i couldn't say anything bad but all good things.I just feel very  blessed for the love and attention that im getting right now.
Moving forward I miss my real family the BAQUIT FAMILY not to mention that yesterday the 2nd of February my youngest brother celebrated his 9th Birthday AIRON PAUL and i was not there to join them,I'm not sure if theres a party thrown up for him.I wish him good health and be a good boy.I may not able to see them i just hope that my family is okay i mean theres no serious problem.
What I'm really saying is I am blessed and I feel blessed for my family weather its new year or not,even if its not year of the Rabbit for as long as i love them and they love me I couldn't ask for more!!!


HOK, LOK, SHIU
Good Luck, Prosperity, &
Longevity.
for all of you. I wish
Kiong Hee Huat Chai!

No comments:

Post a Comment