Monday, February 7, 2011

strange things happening that is so hard to comprehend...

Mondays are too hard to comprehend, why is it that every Monday it's queueing? A lot of calls are coming in,the floor is too noisy not to mention the people that you dont like roaming around like as if they're doing something . I expected it to be like this every Monday shift and im so immuned with this. Some says that it's Manic Monday others says it's Foolday Monday but you know what monday's will never bring me down.


I know that there are things that we can't explained like how others can talk without saying any bad words where other shout and saying stupid things that reflects that theyre brain is not normal.Some can still be happy were in fact their facing a big problem. How others give you smile when facing you but at your back telling shits about you.while someone is doing his job but being judge the way he looks and act.The real problem is that someone will try to ruin your day but that will not affect me.
Good thing that i can still find good and funny things about the call i recived for today I remember my cust singing over the phone when i put him on hold where ion reality i have asked about his employment status and he confidently says: ''NO IM NOT WORKING BUT I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY''.Thats what you called attitude.He has the right to Brag it!!! not like others who just trying to be.


I find strange things happen when others act not accordingly to how they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment