Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR 2011


CONTINOUS DIET:
health is wealth. I promise to prioritize exercise and eat right kind of food for my body.




BEING MORE OPTIMISTIC:
I hope and expect events and plans to turn out well, I'll ignore difficulties and obstacles and behaving in a naive way so that it'll give me a  better future

GET MORE SLEEP:
I promise to be not moody,unhappy and impatient.Instead be more energetic,alive and feeling good.


SMILE MORE OFTEN:
Is still the best medicine.A powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict.

MORE QUALITY TIME W/ MY FAMILY:
I commit to spend more time w/ my loveones.


ORGANIZE MYSELF:
Being organize at all time makes me more productive.


AND ENJOY LIFE MORE:
We only live once,live it to the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment