Monday, January 24, 2011

fiesta Sta.Ana

it was the other day that i had the chance to visit my family in Sta.Ana Manila. Its the town fiesta we got there exactly 5:00pm and my mama was still cooking Adobo,Fried chicken, Mechado and even pancit.although earlier that day papa already had a visitor which is actually his brother my tito and one of the suitor of my sister.Goodthing i was not able to see them,because i dont like to see them...its just that i dont want.Then around 8:00pm 2 of my cousin got into the party ate marivic and her sister yeye...followed by my auntie anne and thelma together with my uncle dotdot but he needs to left earlier since he still have work that night.


Im so happy and thankfull that i was partying w/ my closest relatives and my beloved family It was a stupendous summer evening and we all had a great time. Well, I was delighted anyway.I counted my self very lucky.


It was a night of fun we shared stories belief and news that we have for the past years.


Not quite the brother, not quite the friend, but sometimes closer than a brother, and always better than friends, they are your kin, and your family, and you stick together. They are your cousins. They will fight for you, sneak out for late night parties with you.



1 comment: