Thursday, January 27, 2011

like the 1st day of work again,

i came from a long vacation, i was on vacation leave for 3days and followed by my 2 days off. I was excited coming to work but a bit nervous because i haven't heard any updates about work.I was not able to text my colleagues from work since i am busy staying at home...
i know that i should prepare myself for todays work  and followed by thes 2 important things:
Have a Positive Attitude
Nothing works better -- in all situations -- than having and expressing a positive attitude. Let your enthusiasm for being part of the team and the organization show to everyone you interact with. And always leave non-work problems at home.
Show Your Team Spirit
You are now part of a work team, and teams work together to solve problems and get the job done. Show loyalty to your co-workers and focus more -- initially at least -- on sharing any recognition you get with the team. Always give credit to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment