Monday, December 6, 2010

i am sick....unhealthy!!!!

Illness means something’s not working quite right,
So i need to do what it takes to get mended.
When i am sick, it gives me quite a fright,
So please, let my illness be ended!


I care about myself and don't like this!



********************************************************************************************************************
:::::It started yesterday when i notice that i'm not feeling well.I hate this feeling my body is moving so slow and i can't think right.I hope this could go away naturally so i need to be strong,get all the energy that i have before.
to all my teammates.Pady,DonDon,Joanne,Em,Aby, and the rest I can't be there physically but you know where to contact me.I just hope you all pass.
to coach,.sad i can't be there,ill be back soon.Thanks for understanding...
MISS YOU ALL FOR TODAY..


Being sick has a mental part,
So use your head to cure you.
Thinking good thoughts is the way to start,
And smiling works, I assure you.


Keep up your spirits to cheer yourself;
Don’t let the gloomies win.
A happy soul will get well fast,
And right now is the time to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment