Wednesday, July 6, 2011

im so sorry

Dear Blog,

I am so very sorry for i have not talked to you that often. What I said was so busy and have no time for you. I was angry but still I have no right to take it out on you. You don’t deserve that kind of behavior from me and I know better than to act that way.

You have every right to be hurt and upset with me, I would be if I were your place. I promise I am working on managing my time. We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t imagine going through life without you to share its ups and downs.

I know you probably don’t trust me right now, but I will work very hard to regain that trust. Even though it may take a while before you do. I miss spending time with you and all the conversations we had.Will find it in your heart to please forgive me?
Your Friend,
Me

1 comment: